View Single Post
Old February 20, 2017   #250
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti..I have not opened the package yet...I hope there is directions....I have been making some extra space in the greenhouse....from late afternoon til 9.20pm....I went to a doctor at dinner time today for a checkup...as Chet atkins said when he saw Waylon Jennings "I have found me a Star" ...Today I said "I have found me a doctor ".....by mistake ?? she was supposed to see someone else and they mixed patients up so what a stroke of luck .....amazing....She was quite surprised that I had never had a general blood test for all my vital parts for years and years ...I told her right from the start that i had lost confidence in the doctors that I had ..and I think she agreed when I told her of my problems yet they had been brushed aside....So I have had blood taken for testing for all sorts of things She was so easy to talk to plus she knew what was going on around the world so she is a real smart cookie?? So I will ensure she gets tomatoes and remains my doctor...??

Tomorrow I might give everything a fertilizer treatment ....on the 16th I watered everything(apart from the drums) with Phostrogen so that will be only 5 days ago.....The weather has changed so much and I presume that I have to be careful with what I give them ....The plants I gave the soil Myco mix to are all in real good shape ...I still cannot get over the Black Cherry and Campari and how they keep on growing...I presume I should be picking the red fruit and letting them fully ripen in a bowl inside....

Still have not got my roof fixed ....and checking my milk treated plants this morning after a spray last night ....the whole colour etc made them stand out ....If I recall one can reguarly spray them with the milk mix so I am going to buy a good sprayer just for milk...

When I get fruit and build up a seed bank....will the diseases transfer to next season via the seeds.....I am not going to get plants from a garden centre ever again if i can help it.....the plants I bought were cheap but they were diseased......Next season of course I will be very early with my seeds unlike this season...and with Myco etc hopefully I will have fruit very early...free from disease..

Cheers Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote