View Single Post
Old February 12, 2012   #52
Jeannine Anne
Tomatovillian™

My comment about Penny's site had very little to do with the triple X-rated tomato as such. My point was that she called it a tomato then said it wasn't, I couldn't care a bit that it was anatomically like something else.

My reason for not wishing to buy was a combination of things, the "odd tomato" was just one.

I was not knocking Penny either, I made no reference to her personally. The site did not appeal to me generally, it was very well done and an interesting read but generally I prefer just plain talk whatever I am buying and find the rah rah a bit off putting whether for seeds , shoes, furniture or groceries.

I don't know Penny, have never done business with her so am not in a position to judge her and would not if I was.

It is clear a lot of time and work has gone into her site and that is commendable especially when she seems to be approachable when errors are made.

She is in business to make a living, I truly wish her well and would support her right to make her site the best she can for the business she is looking for. i

My comments were a personal opinion of her site not at Penny herself, I would like to make that very clear here.

I might add as a note to Penny directly, there are several well known sites that are a wee bit too rah rah for me and I don't buy there either but nevertheless if they are honest and straighforward I wish them well in their endevour as I do you.

Sincerley XX Jeannine
Jeannine Anne is offline   Reply With Quote