View Single Post
Old March 30, 2017   #5
Gerardo
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
How on earth do you find the time to care for them all? And have a life? Impressive!
Thanks Deb, I work from my computer, so after a few hours of screen time I do an hour or two of garden work, keeps my head from exploding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by efisakov View Post
Gerardo, how many varieties of tomatoes and how many varieties of peppers do you have growing at the moment? Just amazing.
I haven't done a tally yet, just growing the things I like ad hoc. Guesstimating, I'd say about 140 tomato plants and 40 peppers. I still have room for some more, and then there's the cukes to consider. Gonna be a busy spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger2778 View Post
I can't get over all the work! And you never seem to get tired!
I haven’t tried Storming Norman, I did try Sinister Minister, it's brother. That was a great little cherry. Reverend Michael Keyes is another MF from that line, I am growing this current season, excellent.

Beautiful and enviable as usual. Sadly my tomato plants are starting to wind down but the mangoes pineapples, and bananas are cranking up fast.
Cool to hear it's from the same line Marsha 'cause I enjoyed RMK. I do get tired, it's just that gardening substitutes for gym time.

A few questions Marsha, since you are our FL ambassador.

How many months do you have to shut down due to heat?
Do only the tropicals grow during that period?
Do people still grow things in controlled environments?

Last edited by Gerardo; April 1, 2017 at 11:06 AM.
Gerardo is offline   Reply With Quote