View Single Post
Old February 25, 2016   #3
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

You say you can ALMOST hear me about there being no Mikado White, so here I am to say there IS no Mikado White.

It was WWW who first SSE listed it and many of us knew there was no Mikado White and we were able to find out that he had sent out Potato Leaf White instead.WWW misrepresented many varieties unfortunately.

Whatever,some fine looking promising fruits you show there paddy, and IMO that's what counts.

Trust me,or not,but your four crosses you sent me the seeds for WILL go to the Experimental Section of my seed offer and at this point I don't know when it will go up..

Just LOTS of issues and problems to be faced before that happens.

But the good news is that I can now type better at night since I have a new LED backlighted keyboard with color selections of blue or red or purple. In addition I can now control volume via the keyboard and probably launch a drone if I wanted to.

The bad news is that as with other new keyboards I've had there are lots of runon sentences until the keys get loosened up and it takes forever to go back and correct all of that.

Carolyn, where we had thunder and lightning last night and I don't ever rememember that happening in Feb.