View Single Post
Old May 29, 2009   #1
catalinsv
Tomatovillian™

Default Suggestion about a technical section of the forum

Hello to everybody,

I'm thinking that a section of the forum for the strictly technical stuff will be useful to everyone.
I mean building self watering containers or other stuff like this, diy greenhouses, irrigation systems, automation regarding the gardening, other growing systems (like hydroponics or aeroponics).
When I started this year with the seddlings I had to read tons of pages on the internet, for the greenhouse also.
Here are a lot of tomatovillians who build a lot of diy stuff, and I suppose will be a benefit for the TV forum to have a technical section, in this way people can learn from other people experience or can make a good decision when they try to start a new thing.
For example, I built some 5 gallon earthtainers for seedlings, a greenhouse, a irrigation system and all were posted on a single topic, this making difficult for other people to find and learn from my work, or to get any critics, suggestion or knowledge from more experienced people.
In my opinion some technical things can make easier and fun the tomato trip from seedling to the kitchen table.

Best regards,
Catalin
catalinsv is offline   Reply With Quote