carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by korney19 View Post
The envelope said

"Kellogg's Breakfast"
"2004"

"NY MA C 07"

I think back when it happened I asked if you grew any hearts OR PLUMS that year and do you have a list and you replied "Yes Mark I do but I don't know where that data book is right now.

But for sure I was growing at least one red heart, Kelleher's Oxheart, but not any plum tomatoes that I can remember."

I thought in a different message you may have listed Matt D' Imperio, and a few others that you grew that year that may have been plums or bombs or similar... maybe you can review your 2004 list again for red or pinks that fit that description, not just hearts?
Mark, when I answered you initially I was going from memory, without my data book, and remember for several years I had three different places where I grew tomatoes.

I can take a look at the 2004 season again and see if there were any plum varieties being grown in the SAME garden where KB was being grown if that's what you'd like me to do.

I will say that from a genetic point of view I don't see how this info is going to be of much use, actually, and if it were me I think I'd just concentrate on genetically stabilizing what you have that you like.