View Single Post
Old August 17, 2018   #49
GrowingCoastal
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
What ever the case 3rd world countries with starving people will be the testing beds for many things like this and GMO products.
These poor people dont have a choice many times in what they eat.
Die of starvation now or maybe cancer in 40 to 50 years.

Good or bad a starving child or person going to bed hungry sucks big time.
We are some lucky and many times spoiled people here in the USA for sure.
Just how much is a safe limit for round up in our bodies.
When we fly we get extra doses of radiation but no one seems to care or even know this fact.
When we fly we get a higher lever of noise that damages our hearing but again no one knows or seems to care if they do.
I wore ear protection on planes.

The same people that spout roundup causing cancer many times sun bathe on the beach which we know causes cancer.'
Oh Betty you have a beautiful tan.
Why thank you Martha I am getting ready to go to an anti round up protest and want to look my best.
It is in New York and will be flying.
Whats that spot on your arm?
I dont know, I need to go to my doctor and find out, I have an appointment right before I go shopping at Whole Foods.
See you at the beach next week end.
Not saying I am for round up I am saying that people need to get real and face facts or learn up.

Worth
When I was in my twenties someone asked me why I tried to eat well if I was a smoker. My reply was that I needed all the help I could get!
While it was my choice(?) to smoke it has never been my choice to consume roundup or any chemicals in my oatmeal or other foods. It is forced on us whether we choose it or not, no choice.

When I was a kid people used coconut oil to enhance tanning in the sun. There was no sunscreen and it was then considered healthy to be out in the sun. Good for treatment of TB etc. Things changed and gradually so did I though not soon enough and I had a bit of skin cancer on the bridge of my nose where sunglasses don't cover. NOW I use sunscreen all the time!
GrowingCoastal is offline   Reply With Quote