View Single Post
Old September 1, 2006   #24
angelique
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by annietomatomad
Hi Bruce,

Both are Diana's. Thank you for sorting through all the data for us.

I just had a spam and egg sandwich for lunch today with your Carbon (it was super delicious--my kids devoured the rest of it) and Angelique's Greek Cucumber (Angelique, that cucumber was so crispy and sweet--yummers! and thank you!).

Cheers, Annie
Hey Annie,

I am glad that you liked the cukes...DH just tooks a bunch to work. I have had lots. Too bad that I can't seem to get tomatoes right.

I hope that you made a fab gazpacho. I just made a batch of roasted veggie salsa with a mystery large pink tomato from NorCATT, Peppers (Fish, Corno de Toro, Sweet Cayenne, Mesilla), garlic, torpedo onions, fresh Mexican oregano, smoked salt and a very large pinch of ground chile de arbol. Delish.

Your scones were great. I had one Saturday night and the other for breakfast on Sunday.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for all of the wonderful tomatoes and sungold sorbet. I absolutely loved it.

Diana,

Thank you for reserving the park. It was a great location. I think that this should be our permanent spot. I really liked a lot of your tomatoes, especially Mikado Violetta (sp???).

Debra,

Your tomatoes and brownies rocked. DH stole my "hidden" brownie. He want the recipe. (so do I).