View Single Post
Old February 12, 2017   #215
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti...I Have just inspected my Tomatoes and everything looks to me as being pretty good...The new feed has only been applied to the WM Drums IE the Super TT's .....and they have always looked good....I do see a tomato that is changing colour so we are not that far away from a "Super cRop" .....Now I do not know exactly what I should be looking for ...If its colour well that looks alright on my youngest plants .....I have changed my order to 500G of Myco and the 10/25 mix......

AS before the milk has done wonders to my Powdery plants ...they look great but I presume one has to keep the treatment regular.....

My main concern at this stage is watering ....My Super plants were watered 2 days ago but not the rest and it could be hot today and they will need watered and to be honest I would not have a clue what to water them with ....Plain water or one of the fertilisers I now have...We have basicly 3 crops of Tomatoes and each is in a different stage of growth ....The previous crop is IMO of main concern so I have posted a photo of the stage they are at...my small Campari is a concern but I will get it right...

Yes I am well aware I will have a problem later ....I will manage it and do what is necessary...One point re the hose ...I have never hosed my plants ...I have no idea what caused all the diseases of last season ....I still think there was a seed problem ..none of that companies seeds were used this season......I am using underwatering just as a backup to my normal manual watering and am watching that ....Next season I hope to work out something better...and I should have fewer plants as by then I will have worked out exactly the varieties to grow...

REgards Ron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2998.jpg (455.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2999.jpg (636.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3000.jpg (655.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3001.jpg (393.3 KB, 24 views)
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote