View Single Post
Old April 13, 2018   #4
FourOaks
Tomatovillian™

Kurt, glad I read your whole post. I thought at first you posted in the wrong thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt View Post
There is a lot of science in the fact oxygen/Co2 change roles when the sun goes down.It reverses.Why did and still do take plants out of hospital rooms at night.Plants eat and exude both.If you crowd a given area,and the “air” will be too much at the wrong time(flowering,vegetative,harvest).
I cant comment on this, but I trust what your saying.

Quote:
Fans at the tops of hoops cool out the excess heat and the humidity,you can inject Co2 via simple duct,timers if needed,plant dependent.As we all know humidity is the culprit,it harbors all the crud,grows it.Keep oxy/ Co2 in check.
I do know that folks who grow "medical herbs" with indoor grows sometimes inject Co2, but thats all I know about that.

Quote:
Those beans are in the perfect spot center,they shouldn’t crowd out sun for adjacent planting’s.What direction is the hoop positioned,n to south,east west,?Twoo open ends( doors )can help ,and I know you know that.During heavy sun,moisture the plastics will run water inside,green algae might develop here and there.These conditions I have seen down here in 10 b.goog luck nice work.
East to West. One of these days I plan to add exhaust fans, but the plastic on the far end does come off. Last year I left it on, that was a mistake.
FourOaks is offline   Reply With Quote