View Single Post
Old May 24, 2015   #36
Mike723
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Robbie View Post
Here's a funny addendum to this story. I just figured out that my EZ-Flo injector is not working at all. I found a TDS meter and tested the water coming out of the drip tape. It is exactly the same as tap water. I can see bubbles in the output line of the EZ Flo. They don't flow; they just sit there. And the solution in my tank isn't changing color at all, like it should as it gets diluted.

so I am organic(ish)....by complete accident.

All my plants look great. I am growing mostly compact determinates, and they are already chest-high. I have small tomatoes on them now, and look to have ripe ones in about three weeks.
Haha, I had the same issue my first go around with mine.. I ended up switching to the red flow disc and it corrected the issue.. The tank will just pressurize if there isn't enough output on the drip tape side.. I start the water off slowly, watch the bubbles and once they flow in the right direction I'll speed it up some.. A side note: I am able to inject goopy fish emulsion with no clogging.. So far so good.. BUT stay away from General Organic's Diamond Black (Humic acids) as it clogged the heck out of my filters and stopped flow.. I'll try diamond nectar maybe next time..
Mike723 is offline   Reply With Quote