View Single Post
Old November 21, 2012   #74
Tom Wagner
Crosstalk™ Forum Moderator

Kilroyscarnival,

Fortunately, saying his (Betelguese) name three times can also be used to get rid of him and could be said to get rid of me as well.

Whether or not....growing Yukon Golds at home would taste any better than store bought...gotta ask the readership here...How about it?

I know I can get better flavor with an ample organic fertilizer and mineral augmentation that surpasses anything the commercial growers have.

Since this topic thread is about TPS, my suggestion is to try a few of my mini tubers grown from TPS seedlings...several colors of proven flavor and performance from selected pedigrees. Container growing allows a bit more flexibility in planting times.

The poetry of Delmore Schwartz reads a bit too much like a tortured man to me and far too New York City oriented for this 5th generation Kansas farm boy to follow well. However, if one takes the time to re-read his poetry, it does provoke mental imagery.

Quote:
Major writing is to say what has been seen, so that it need never be said again. Delmore Schwartz
Tom Wagner is offline   Reply With Quote