View Single Post
Old May 23, 2009   #3
hasshoes
Tomatovillian™

Thanks Ami.

I did the Myco when I repotted from the initial seedling start stage. . . I thought that would help the roots?cute: Lol, it may be they just got too hot. . . not trying to put the blame on anything or anyone at all (besides myself ). . . I just saw that over on that site and was like. . . hmmmmm.

I think I did the myco when they were like two weeks?. I don't have pics of the initial "horror" . . . they're making a slow comeback as I've tried to get them outside as much as possible and drain/flush out the soil.

And honestly as a non-newbie I'm embarrassed to show what my plants look like at this stage. . . lol. . . my first year of doing this they looked sooooooooooooo much better!

Ooops. . . live and learn.

Ps I used the water soluble little small pack from funghiperfect. I think it was like $5 or so. . . and I diluted it--- didn't use the whole pack obviously. Thanks again for any info and advice. . .

I think my plants will make it. . . I'd just like to learn from this and not do it again. . . or even not do it again when my plants are in the ground!