View Single Post
Old July 15, 2015   #8
RayR
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindalana View Post
Ray, are there any other products on your radar? Have never heard of the company Microbe Life, thus asking if there others? It is such interesting approach to gardening.
Not really at the moment. Ecological Laboratories has been around a long time, since 1976. Their original products were for large scale commercial, industrial, Ag and wastewater treatment applications Then they moved into the aquarium and pond market, their original web site is microbelift.com. I never heard of them before until a few years back when they entered the gardening market with Photosynthesis Plus. That product evolved from their Quantum Growth series products for Ag.

It's no magic bullet, but most plants respond well to it. I just received a quart bottle of the Foliar Spray & Roor Dip. The 4oz sample doesn't go very far with my tomato plants and I want to try it at 2oz per gallon and see how that goes. It would be great to try their products on plants that aren't stressed out by disease which would be any plant that's not a tomato in my garden.
Another brutal humid day with rain since last night and I see I have more issues cropping up on some plants in-ground that appears to be Verticillium. I guess my years of growing tomatoes in the same area maybe catching up with me. That's a bummer. Anyway it's supposed to be dry the rest of the week.
RayR is offline   Reply With Quote