View Single Post
Old April 19, 2017   #1
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

Default Mushrooms in the forest

Probably remained to me to founded this thread about forest mushrooms. The content should be especially pictures of mushrooms from the forest or mushrooms collected. The descriptions will be for information only and can not be by them to go to the forest to collect mushrooms and then from them to cook something. A number of poisonous mushrooms differ little from those of edible and therefore each collects only a mushrooms which really knows well !!! Obviously it's good to know even the most poisonous!!

As I said, now I already to pick mushrooms into the forest do not go too much I do not take pictures of mushrooms. Because I have no pictures of mushrooms, so I chose a mushroom from Wikipedia, which I collected in February, when I was learning for exams at the University of the winter semester. It is an edible mushroom, excellent into the soup. It is interesting that after many decades I found a bunch of mushrooms directly under the windows our block of flats. Winter mushroom Flammulina velutipes.
Vladimír
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flam.jpg (48.7 KB, 271 views)

Last edited by MrBig46; April 19, 2017 at 11:35 AM.
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote