View Single Post
Old January 31, 2009   #2
Nightshade
Tomatovillian™

Thanks for speaking up, Carol. I've been stifling myself, waiting for you to come out of the closet, so I could share my experience of doing business with you.

Just when i thought i had my grow list set for the year, i found a vendor (Carol, a fellow Tomatovillian, though i didn't know it at the time) selling twenty mini packs for $20 (and VERY reasonable shipping charges!). When i looked at her list, I felt like i had opened a tomato treasure chest!

She carries grow-outs from old hybrids, like Italian Gold and Orange Pixie that come true to seed. She ls one of the few people to offer Chello, aka Czechs Excellent Yellow, and she carries a pink Tumbler that she has segregated from the original red. My garden plans got a lot more colorful after I visited her site!

We emailed back and forth before I placed my order. it came very quickly and even though I thought her twenty-min deal was a fantastic bargain, and probably not very profitable for her, she still included some great bonus seeds.

Thank you, Carol. i know everyone who does business with you will be as pleased as i am.

Jan
Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote