View Single Post
Old January 27, 2017   #51
b54red
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVanVader View Post
Nice, I started some more rootstock seeds today so they are 10 days from my first Scion sowing as you mentioned Bill. I got a bunch of Big Beef seeds to practice with as well so I think the next few grafting trials will be using them. I hope you take some pics but I understand if you don't. Good luck! I'm still a week or 10 days from my first try.
I really should do a series of pics or even better would be a video so people could see what I am doing. I just never think about it until I'm through or I don't have my wife around to film it. It is really crowded and messy in my greenhouse where I do my grafting making it difficult to really film but if she is willing maybe this year I will see if I can get her to shoot a little video. No promises but I will try to do it. Neither of us is too good with the technical stuff so it may not be worth looking at.

Just went out on the porch to check my tomatoes and it looks like they grew a half inch or more today. Now if my arthritis will cooperate and not be too bad on the day when I need to start maybe I can do a container of them with some pictures.

Bill
b54red is offline   Reply With Quote