View Single Post
Old January 22, 2017   #27
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Default Are you married to underneath watering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murihikukid View Post
Kurt..I bought a small sample of polypropaline rope and it has drawn water up out of a jar so it could well be the best I can get....
Cheers Ron
If you can wrap your mindset around the principle of gravity,gravity water systems,pressure water systems and use some of your containers,maybe this video will help.One half of our kin live in the Alps,I spent a lot time there and in the NE of USA in the mountains if you will.When I transplanted to Florida I was lost,no landmarks here,all flat,9 foot above salt water with a band of fresh potable water at 40-60 foot on top holding down salt water.S Florida.Our bedrock is coral(dolomite,limerock)basically underneath the whole state butting out as the peninsula it is.It took me years to get water out for irrigation and drinking.Buy the use of a well,2HP pump that fills cleverly placed 55gallon drums at different elevations,basic guerrilla style plumbing and now have H20 24/7...365 days.When fired up it will fill 5 55 gallon drums 1hour maybe,then 2 weeks commodity watering for garden,maters,odds and ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZmP0vsRBZ8