View Single Post
Old October 27, 2017   #71
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Hi..Kevrow..2.10am and I have just rewired the fans so the Leds on them can be switched off and the fans still go on my Growth Chamber.....Yes I take your point...I hate losing seeds and plants ...I have two at least of my new varieties I am trying and a lot will have to be transplanted and put in the growth chamber in the next few days where they will stay for 2 to 3 weeks or even longer ??? I will have to find the directions again...I know the chamber has to be 10 degrees and then raised later which means any late seeds will miss out on the benefits of the growth chamber ...I do not know if it will work but its all about Temperature/light and wind and my mature Tasty Toms may not be too far away...One Black Ethiopean is spindly and is struggling to stay upright in the Sphagnum moss mix and I have real concerns about the mix due to this...
The Garden centre is useless apart from one that does try to help me ....which grows most of its own plants and makes its own soil...The rest are an embarrasment ....
When I was young it was all about Wales and South Africa in rugby ...Hell they still bring up the try of 1905 I think it was that won Wales the game ...I recall the brilliant try in the Barbarians game years ago that was engineered by the Welshmen in the backline....Something one never forgets and i think the All Blacks kicked possession away and lost the game..Of course the team we really like to beat now days are the English??Cheers Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote