View Single Post
Old May 16, 2018   #159
AlittleSalt
BANNED FOR LIFE

I didn't get to work on the cages today. Instead, I asked our younger son (28 y/o) to take me to town after he had worked all night. I get confused about his days off - because they are nights off. Anyway, we did get to spend some quality time together. I asked him to take me to town because I needed to return a 65" TV to Walmart, and it doesn't fit in our PT Cruiser. It fits fine in his Chevy Silverado. We did bring back a 65 inch 4K TV for someone who uses a TV most for gaming and Accuweather/NOAA, but Jan and the grandchildren will enjoy the other uses. It's Roku and has Netflix ready to go.

I also needed to get MORE No Float cypress mulch. I should have ordered out a 12 yards semi of it . It seems like it at least. I do need to control splash-up as much as I can.

I know we all garden differently, and most times it's for so many different reasons. Not always to grow a crop, but sometimes it's just to be able to grow in many different meanings. (Think about it.)

I still want to put a decorative stone boarder around the small garden without concrete and mortar. I am at least a 7th generation stone mason according to the family tree. I like seeing stone as natural as possible.

The tomato plants are growing well for as late as I planted them. I want them to over-summer here in Texas. If they can - Then I will try not to brag, and give credit to those who have helped along the way. If they fail, I'll let you know.

Today, this old computer took many tries to load windows 7. I may be missing for a while. I'll need to come up with the funds to buy a new one. But it might last a few more decades? It's kind of like us.
AlittleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote