Thread: Industrial Hemp
View Single Post
Old October 4, 2018   #35
Hunt-Grow-Cook
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonseca View Post
CBD is CBD. Same molecule.

Full spectrum CBD (yes, there are hemp strains with a range of other cannabinoids as well) has personally been much more effective than CBD isolate. This is amazing stuff. If you want to try it, do your research and only buy from a brand that makes their potency and purity tests available on their website. There are a lot of fraudulent products out there.

Agree with that 100% and kind of to my point. The medicinal grades, especially the ones being bred today, have much more to offer in not only the full spectrum of cannabinoids, but terpene profiles as well. Terps play a huge role. I wasn't aware hemp grade offered the same, just hasn't been my experience. Being in CA, procurement of both isn't an issue, and I can tell you first hand I much prefer products made with medicinal grade materials. CBD for medicinal use isn't exactly new out here and I agree its amazing. THCA/CBD tinctures are something I use quite a bit. You made a great point in testing and purity, hugely important either way. A lot of snake oil out there no doubt.
Hunt-Grow-Cook is offline   Reply With Quote