View Single Post
Old July 1, 2016   #26
Cole_Robbie
Tomatovillian™

Speaking of the crazy card, crazy trumps big. It's like paper-rock-scissors. Anyone crazy and big will be the top dog, but that is a rare combination. (I'm thinking Gerardo is down, though, he's my pick if we ever pick teams and rumble. But if Worth isn't on the same team, I'm probably going to run away, sorry Gerardo)

There was one guy this spring who came out to my greenhouse to buy super-hot pepper plants. He was not big at all, 5'7" and 150 pounds or so. But as soon as I started talking to the guy, I got this feeling of being scared of him, which is really rare with me. I'm bigger than him; I'm the mma fighter; but when I looked into his eyes, he was honestly terrifying to me. And he was as nice as he could be. It was just the look in his eyes that scared me.

It turns out, after talking to him for a while, he had spent most of his adult life in Menard State Penitentiary for meth. I'm not sure he was fully recovered when he came to buy plants from me. My intuition was right - he was good choice to be scared of.
Cole_Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote