View Single Post
Old April 15, 2014   #83
nnjjohn
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVanVader View Post
Every time I try to upload a pic it says the size is wrong. When I resize it it says Your file of 5.00 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 2.86 MB for this filetype. Then when I fix that it says something about not being a valid IP address...I give up.
I suspect after trying to find an easy solution to the new problem you are experiencing here too , that this is some kind of interception of privacy on the part of the patriot act program. . I also read that dropbox and those file sharing apps are not safe or trustworthy third party companies/applications knowing they must be in agreement with the terms set forth in Obama's spy patriot act program which allows coordinated eaves dropping and data mining for their surveys, investigations, and God help us all.. their homemade dropbox security spy incrimination evidence. I do not like spying of any kind on any network.. it seems when agreeing to accept their terms of service even with these latest resizing apps. for file sharing storage etc. , you are agreeing to allow special privileged government organizations to collect and retain all of your private ip address online activities transactions websites banking stock symbols .. all your holdings and data records/history etc.. jmho

Last edited by nnjjohn; April 15, 2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: i don't know why tomatoville isn't as easy as it was last year to post photos either
nnjjohn is offline   Reply With Quote