View Single Post
Old May 26, 2018   #1000
sjamesNorway
Tomatovillian™

Default KARMA Pink in record-warm Norway

Here are some photos of KARMA Pink at 26 days from transplant. The first is from my crowded greenhouse, and doing very nicely, thank you. The other two are of a plant that's destined for my sister-in-law's garden. It's been potted up twice, and kept in the greenhouse since May 1st. (The shorter plant beside it is an Indian Stripe PL.) I also have 4 KP under the lights in the cellar for planting outdoors. 2 will be gifts, and 2 will share a 100 liter (26 gallons) tub here. (photos at a later date)

We're having a record-warm May in Southern Norway. The highs have been around 28C (82F). I've been worried that it will be too hot in the greenhouse. So far KARMA Pink has continued to set fruit. I think it needs more Magnesium than my other plants, because it's the only one that's shown some mottled chlorosis, so I've given it some extra Epsom salts. The leaves are the most clingy I've experienced, which has been a challenge in crowded conditions under the lights.

Many thanks for the seeds, and the opportunity to grow your creation!

ps: the bright yellow you see in the first photo is a trick of the light, and not on the leaves.

Steve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KP1.JPG (82.6 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg KP2.JPG (64.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg KP3.JPG (74.7 KB, 81 views)
sjamesNorway is offline   Reply With Quote