View Single Post
Old April 4, 2007   #14
obispo45
Tomatovillian™

WOW!! Didn't mean to bite off more than I can chew. Talk about information overload. Suppose I can equate my interest w/ the GRID "stuff" with that of the infamous crook Willie Horton. When Willie was asked why he chose to rob banks instead of other places his answer was simple..."cuz thats where all the money is". Dumb analogy but sometimes I guess its easier to start at the top(for me anyway) so to speak.

The shear volume and incredibly high quality of info y'all have given me is so greatly appreciated. Like I stated previously I'm a rookie and in any given endeavor there has to be a learning curve to some degree, hopefully a continous one. Right now I feel like a child on the first day of Kindergarten, all sorts of those wonderous mixed emotions. Obviously I cannot be too disappointed since the common gardening man like myself still has access to lots of uncommon and/or unique "stuff". Playing on that theme we have so many uncommon folks and minds here, such a wonderful resource.

Thanks again everyone!! I'll undoubtedly have more to say, but of greater importance more to ask. Cheers
obispo45 is offline   Reply With Quote