View Single Post
Old April 13, 2022   #3
KarenO
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryno12 View Post
Hi Karen, what varieties this year?
Pete
I am growing all my various generation growouts of dwarfs I’ve shown before . Sweet baby Jade was released last summer so I am growing that of course and looking forward to seeing how people who are growing it like it in its first season.
I have emerald city, yellow brick road, Ruby slippers and munchkin all at F7-8 now so I think I will be releasing several new dwarfs again this summer. They are being grown by a couple of friends in NCarolina and California to see how they do outside of my own climate.
I have some Multiflora potato leaf beta cherries at F4 that I’m excited about looking at again this year and a couple of really pretty striped cocktails in red and black as well.
I have two F2 micro cross growouts to look at as well so there should be quite a variety of small dwarfs around here this year.
I can jam in quite a few
I’ll post them all on this one thread rather than separating out in groups because even though from multiple crosses they are all dwarfs and regardless of size, I call them all collectively “ short and sweet”. Makes it simpler for posting pics Etc.
KarenO
KarenO is offline   Reply With Quote