Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 13, 2009   #1
hmacdona
Tomatovillian™

Default CLOSED-Vendor that sells bulk qnty of "sophies choice" & "break o day" tomato seeds?

Could anyone recommend a vendor that would sell bulk quantities of "Sophie's Choice" and "Break O Day" tomato seeds?

In the current swap that I'm hosting it seems that virtually everyone is looking for both of these varieties.

I have emailed Tatiana and Tomatofest. Just waiting to hear back. I've been searching the internet, and it seems most of the other vendors are selling in packs of 15, with a fairly high price point.

Unfortunately my sophies choice tomatoes didn't make it through the bad weather this year, so I don't have enough seeds for sharing.

Would love to be able to purchase a large quantity of both and fill some of these wish list items. Some of these folks have been looking for these seeds for a couple of years.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on a vendor to contact. Or if there is anyone reading this that is in the seed business, feel free to contact me directly as well.

.....Heather

Last edited by hmacdona; September 16, 2009 at 12:25 AM.
hmacdona is offline   Reply With Quote