Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 15, 2010   #11
DeanRIowa
Tomatovillian™

Here are a couple of comments from Sandhill Preservation's website:

THE 2010 PRINTED CATALOG
We started by sending out Zip Codes 00000 through 49999 on Wednesday, January 6, 2010. Zip Codes 50000 through 69999 were mailed out on Monday, January 11, 2010 and Zip Codes 70000 through 89999 were mailed out today (January 12, 2010). The 90000 through 99999 Zip Codes will go in the mail tomorrow, January 13, 2010. The printed catalogs are sent out by Bulk Rate (Standard) Mail through the U S Postal Service. It can take 7 to 14 days for them to arrive once they have been mailed.

The Seed portion of our online catalog will be updated after the large bulk mailing of catalogs has been sent out in early January, 2010. Since Linda does all of the updating of our online catalog herself, there just is not time to work on that until mid to late January. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause to our customers, but it must be done this way in an effort to continue to keep our prices reasonable for you, our customers. If we had to pay someone to do the online updates for us, our prices would have to be increased to pay this person's salary.

I live 80 miles away and have not got mine yet, but my zipcode falls in the batch sent on Jan 11th.

Dean
DeanRIowa is offline   Reply With Quote