Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 8, 2015   #17
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContainerTed View Post
Well, I think most of us will say that they can see themselves in Worth's picture above of the lerft/right brain. But, reality says that most of us have a couple of those things on each side that are not really that strong.

The wax sealing thingie didn't work. The first thing I could find was a tea candle. I carefully dried the stem area with paper towells and then used a hair dryer briefly to make sure all was dry. Then drizzled wax on both about 1/4 inch thick. The weeping fluid just lifted the wax up and ran down the side of the pumpkin.

That liquid really has a strong "punkin" aroma. I'll let you know when I use the pneumatic concrete breaker to open up the skin.
Ted I dont completely buy into the right left brain thing as many knowledgeable people today dont.
Some people like math for the sole purpose of math its self.
I just use it as a tool so I'm not that good at it.

I didn't think the wax would work but I didn't have a pumpkin and figured you would try.
Now we all know it wont work.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote