Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old December 8, 2011   #1
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kath View Post
Carolyn, is there a reason I shouldn't have posted this link? I don't know Steve and had no other reason to share this info other than to let others like me know about another source of cool sounding seeds. What's up? I don't read between the lines very well.
Kath, I thought I was reasonably clear as to what I said, so I'll say it another way, I'm glad that you posted the link to the site, I probably saw it before you did b'c I'm not exactly sure which other message site you refer to and it doesn't really matter.

And I went on to say that better you than me ( posting it), for the reasons I gave.

No reason to try to read between the lines b'c I think I was pretty straight forward in what I said, so I'll repeat it again, better you than me giving the link , and that, again, for the reasons I noted.
Old December 8, 2011   #2
kath
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
Kath, I thought I was reasonably clear as to what I said, so I'll say it another way, I'm glad that you posted the link to the site, I probably saw it before you did b'c I'm not exactly sure which other message site you refer to and it doesn't really matter.

And I went on to say that better you than me ( posting it), for the reasons I gave.

No reason to try to read between the lines b'c I think I was pretty straight forward in what I said, so I'll repeat it again, better you than me giving the link , and that, again, for the reasons I noted.
Well, I'm relieved that I didn't transgress any Tomatoville rules about promoting specific sites or anything, Carolyn. Your mention of criticism was confusing to me even after I reread the the post a couple times- thanks for clearing things up for me, though.
kath is offline   Reply With Quote