Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old May 5, 2013   #1
OtterJon
Tomatovillian™

Default atleaf+ Chlorophyll Meter

Let me start by telling you a bit about my new job....so I pack crap like diet pills,muscle "enhancers", male genital stretchers, and other garbage for domestic and overseas clients..to send out daily by the thousands...we fufill online orders basically.

....now I've only been at this job two weeks, and found a perk....every month, items that are either missing something, damaged, or almost outdated (like gourmet sauces and foods) go on a pallet (or three), and each dept gets a crack during their break to paw through it and take stuff home before it goes in the dumpster...(which I think is a shame as there are some great items left over for charity) Anyhow, after getting some really neat organic marinades, hot sauces,and a cool spy pen that records voices, I spied something green in a box...it was labeled "missing usb cord" Turns out it was an atleaf+ Chlorophyll meter...with instruction book...It seems that it can store up to 500 species, and reads the amount of Chlorophyll in the leaves of any plant, to determine nitrogen content...you can then monitor a plant to see if you are over or under fertilizing..I thought it was a neat find and I looked em up. It retails for $249...question is...has anyone ever used one of these? and if so, how has it helped you in gardening?...Just thought I'd share a cool find

Jon
Attached Images
File Type: png poster_ph.png (175.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by OtterJon; May 5, 2013 at 12:42 PM.
OtterJon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chlorophyll , meter , plant