Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old July 3, 2015   #1
BlackBear
Tomatovillian™

Default Schelicauski container PL jointless ?

I have a few Schelicauski going this year they seem to be doing well in the heat here.....in Containers , PL and Jointless
I am kind of impressed so far ........

does anybody have experience with this variety in containers ?? How did it go ??
Old July 3, 2015   #2
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
I have a few Schelicauski going this year they seem to be doing well in the heat here.....in Containers , PL and Jointless
I am kind of impressed so far ........

does anybody have experience with this variety in containers ?? How did it go ??
I'd never heard of that variety and since there are others here who perhaps have never heard of it as well I fetched Tania's page for it.

http://t.tatianastomatobase.com:88/wiki/Schelicauski

Since she's only recently acquired the seeds there are no reports from others as there usually is for many of the varieties she lists. And really no time for others to even know about it. Maybe you are the first to be growing it.

Carolyn
Old July 3, 2015   #3
BlackBear
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
I'd never heard of that variety and since there are others here who perhaps have never heard of it as well I fetched Tania's page for it.

http://t.tatianastomatobase.com:88/wiki/Schelicauski

Since she's only recently acquired the seeds there are no reports from others as there usually is for many of the varieties she lists. And really no time for others to even know about it. Maybe you are the first to be growing it.

Carolyn
oh !

I did get the seeds from the Tatiana's......

The plants sure are Happy looking in a 7 gallon container and PL and the "jointless"

habitat ........I might have just found a new highlight PL this year to go with all the rugose container varieties.

Last edited by BlackBear; July 3, 2015 at 01:38 PM. Reason: typo
BlackBear is offline   Reply With Quote