Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old 3 Hours Ago   #16
jhp
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yak54 View Post
You know I'm not sure now where I got the seeds from and rather than give you incorrect information I'm going to shut up.

Dan
Well, when I did a search for it, only one seller said theirs was different/smaller and the rest matched descriptions. So I guess I wouldn't bother with the one that says theirs is different. Plus, I never heard of that seller before. There was a time when one could get and share seeds on tville, but it seems very quiet around here now.
jhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Hours Ago   #17
Yak54
Tomatovillian™

Not like "the old days"

Dan
Old 1 Hour Ago   #18
jhp
Tomatovillian™

Today's pickings. More tomatoes on the way. Oh there's lots of green ones out there. For today, a few more eggplant. The striped ones, Listada De Gandia, are a new favorite for me. I've been harvesting them in pairs. I love slicing and then roasting in the oven. I didn't really start to like eggplant until I started roasting them in the oven. The solid purple one is Rosita. It's a little ruffled, but that is not typical as far as I can tell. Must have been the weather when it set. They tend to be blocky and I get very uniform slices, which would be appealing if I were making eggplant parm or something. I'm too lazy these days for that.

jhp is offline   Reply With Quote