Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 9, 2014   #1
nctomatoman
Tomatoville® Moderator

Default Availability info on my book - Epic Tomatoes - request for edits

****News*****

Epic is heading out for a second printing - I will read this and the other entire thread for things people found that need fixing - can I ask that anyone else please add ideas for improvement/corrections to this thread? thanks!

Hey folks - rather than have this info be on the 6th or whatever page of my ongoing book thread, this will make things easier to find by making this new one (I decided to stick this thread and unstick the other that Heritage started.)

The book should be available from various internet book stores and quite a few seed catalogs within a few weeks - brick and mortar stores as well. I think tomorrow is the official release day, but it will take time to filter through all of the various channels.

If anyone would like a signed copy NOW, you can email me at nctomatoman@gmail.com and we can work out the details. (a few of you already have, for which I am very grateful!). I have a few cases of them on hand and can always get more.

If you've pre-ordered and/or prefer to get it at your local bookstore or on-line, Storey is sending me some cards or plates that I can sign and then send to you. (Thanks to KarenO for unblocking my stuck brain!).

So there is a way forward for signed books now, and signed books later!

Once they are allowed, any rating/comments you would like to make to websites like Amazon and Barnes and Noble are welcomed - honest feedback is something that I would value highly.

This whole thing has been a bit of an overwhelming and humbling experience for me - since that first copy of the book arrived in the mail last week, it's been quite surreal! And of course the support I've experienced from all of you here at Tomatoville since the beginning has been so very important to me, and deeply appreciated.