Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old June 23, 2013   #16
starrywishes
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
Where's the peppers?

Seriously looks really goor and a job well done.

Worth
wow u still remember worth? im soo surprised...good memory!! well u know wat i did overwintered the cayenne and yellow hungarian...and they are now start producing some fruits i will take pics and post it sometimes later just for ya....

Quote:
Originally Posted by remy View Post
The pics came out great for a phone! You are doing a terrific job newbie or not.
Remy
thank you sir
starrywishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23, 2013   #17
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrywishes View Post
wow u still remember worth? im soo surprised...good memory!! well u know wat i did overwintered the cayenne and yellow hungarian...and they are now start producing some fruits i will take pics and post it sometimes later just for ya....
My memory is somtimes a curse.
I saw your user name come up and said to myself, that was the lady asking about hot peppers.

Cant wait for the pepper photos.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2013   #18
starrywishes
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
My memory is somtimes a curse.
I saw your user name come up and said to myself, that was the lady asking about hot peppers.

Cant wait for the pepper photos.

Worth
haha my old brain is a curse! and im not even 30yet! i cant wait to post my pepper pictures as well.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw i didnt realise that i cant edit my post after some times....i was going to add more pics in the front page but oh well i guess here is okie...

ok here are some updates

1st time ever growing eggplants....DOES ANYONE KNOW IF TOOTHBRUSH METHOD WORKS ON EGGPLANT AS WELL??

alrite we did harvest one row (well actually my mom in law invaded to my garden during her visit and she jut cant wait!lol) so i still have some more to be harvested later......and again pardon me for the pic...i was TOO HUNGRY to even decorate it!! so this came from like 7 seedlings. i didnt buy special seedlings, i was just using some left offer grocery potatoes. cut one into 3-4 pieces depending on the shoots, and from each it grows 3-5plants.....and i didnt weight simply bc i dont have measure

roma tomatoes, trying hard to capture the pic from the best angle, there are still some more baby tomatoes hidden behind the leaves

Old June 24, 2013   #19
WhippoorwillG
Tomatovillian™

Beautiful pictures and beautiful plants. Thanks for sharing.

Whippoorwill Gardens
WhippoorwillG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2013   #20
starrywishes
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhippoorwillG View Post
Beautiful pictures and beautiful plants. Thanks for sharing.
your very welcome
Old June 24, 2013   #21
kath
Tomatovillian™

[QUOTE=starrywishes;358384]
1st time ever growing eggplants....DOES ANYONE KNOW IF TOOTHBRUSH METHOD WORKS ON EGGPLANT AS WELL??

alrite we did harvest one row (well actually my mom in law invaded to my garden during her visit and she jut cant wait!lol) so i still have some more to be harvested later......and again pardon me for the pic...i was TOO HUNGRY to even decorate it!! so this came from like 7 seedlings. i didnt buy special seedlings, i was just using some left offer grocery potatoes. cut one into 3-4 pieces depending on the shoots, and from each it grows 3-5plants.....and i didnt weight simply bc i dont have measure

The toothbrush works on peppers, so since eggplants are in the same family as tomatoes and peppers, I'd say give it a try! What a beautiful color!

Great potato harvest!

You're a good photographer!

kath
kath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25, 2013   #22
starrywishes
Tomatovillian™

oh thanks so much Kath...ya i figuredit shuld since they are basically family..... ill post some more later
Old June 25, 2013   #23
wally mcgee
Tomatovillian™

You have a great looking garden. You've got the gift. Great job!
wally mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25, 2013   #24
Salsacharley
Tomatovillian™

Starry,

It looks like you can do the whole turnkey operation from garden to plate. I like the looks of that chow, too.

Charley
Salsacharley is offline   Reply With Quote