Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old July 29, 2013   #406
FILMNET
Tomatovillian™

Default Speaking of a Drama queen? come on Joe!!

Speaking of a Drama Guy, This is a first for me? Never seen or heard of anyone who would post a movie like that one

Last edited by FILMNET; July 29, 2013 at 07:48 AM.
FILMNET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2013   #407
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

I just watched this, including all his malaprops and mispronounciations. It was painful to watch, he seems almost schizophrenic the way he goes back and forth between olive branch extension and lawsuit threats. He also mentions Kurt and Linda.
WOW!
Marsha
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2013   #408
Redbaron
Tomatovillian™

The biggest irony is that he criticizes a book on heirlooms for being outdated. It's like criticizing an antique for being old! Or criticizing a grandfather for being "over the hill". It is such a ridiculous statement I was speechless when I first heard it!

Heirlooms are old, and they were grown by our grandfathers! That's the whole point of heirloom tomatoes!

The personal attacks make me mad, but the actual supposed "review" of the book just makes me laugh! It's ridiculous, stupefyingly so. It's a Homer Simpson! D'oh

AKA The Redbaron

"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system."
Bill Mollison
co-founder of permaculture
Redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2013   #409
FILMNET
Tomatovillian™

Perfect Redbaron, the video sounds
just like Homer Simpson. And i love the hand work, pointing to the camera.
Old July 29, 2013   #410
Doug9345
Tomatovillian™

As ginger says painful. I don't understand what is wrong with the guy. If the comments here weren't scoring hits that are close to the truth, he wouldn't be flipping out about them. I suspect that he's introduced as many people to T-ville as anyone and if they spend anytime here they see that what he is saying is inconsistent with what they find here.

My first impression of PJ and PT was that much of it was PT Barnum marketing done over the top. Now he just looks like a nut job to me. Why put the effort into a video like that. The other problem he's generated for himself is every time he does something like this video it just gets more links to this site and thread and moves it higher in the Google search queue.

I just looked at the neutral ratings he's gotten on the GWD. There's three posts by apparently by the same person under multiple names that he accuses someone from Tomatoville of posting. I can't see a big company such as the one that owns just handing what IP posted them over without a subpeona nor the ISP that the IP goes to. Then to connect it to a member T-ville. I call BS on that one.

I love how he threatens legal actions over everything. I happy for him that he has the money and time to do so.
Doug9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2013   #411
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Default War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILMNET View Post
Speaking of a Drama Guy, This is a first for me? Never seen or heard of anyone who would a post movie like that one.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old July 30, 2013   #412
Mojave
Tomatovillian™

My goodness, he calls us a "sadistic" website. LOL

Apparently he's got more garbage in the works, his most recent comment on YouTube:

"PepperJoes PennysTomatoes 11 hours ago
Wow 541 views on this Tomatoville Video in 4 days. Looks like it may go Viral LOL. In Video #2 we'll expose the true motivations behind Tomatoville and Mischka. In Video #3 we'll interview Business's around the Country to give THEIR opinions on TomatoVille. Put on your seatbelts folks, it's going to be a blast. "

I posted on his video about the strange fact there isn't a single response in support of Tomatoville, let's see how long before Mr. Freedom of Speech deletes my comment.

When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
-John Muir

Believe those who seek the Truth: Doubt those who find it.
-André Gide
Mojave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2013   #413
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

LOL Apparently Pepper Joe is not too busy having a job. or, a life, or anything AT ALL going on.

He is probably driving lots and lots of new members to join TVille! What an idiot.
Sun City Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2013   #414
clkeiper
Tomatovillian™

I got a headache just starting to watch this video.... I had to go outside and get some fresh air....I still haven't brought myself to self torture by watching this in its entirety...painfully and blatantly...... weird.
Old July 30, 2013   #415
KarenO
Tomatovillian™

wow. Crazy as a loon. I wouldn't order seed from them under any circumstances even if I hadn't heard about this ridiculous BS based solely on their tacky and unprofessional website. by the way, For those of you on Facebook, I had a look and he has also put this video on their Facebook page.
Clearly the work of a madman. Nobody with a clue would take that seriously and anyone who would doesn't belong on Tomatoville anyway.
KarenO
KarenO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2013   #416
Mojave
Tomatovillian™

Sure enough, he deleted my response. Funny, at about 1 minute into the video he starts on about censorship.

In my humble opinion, and to keep it short, at the moment Joe's skating on thin ice in the pepper community, my other garden family . He's been in hiding, except in venues where he controls the conversation. This rambling video is his way of diverting attention from his pepper world problems.

BTW, he can delete your responses on his videos but he can't delete the "thumbs up or down" function. Vote please.

When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
-John Muir

Believe those who seek the Truth: Doubt those who find it.
-André Gide

Last edited by Mojave; July 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM.
Mojave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31, 2013   #417
Simone
Tomatovillian™

I must say I can not understand about what all of you are talking about!

Joe is just a nice, calm, talented and professional guy and Penny´s newest tomato pic is just gorgeous. I am really willing to buy seeds from them!
(Where the hell is the pukeing smilie???? I have need of it right NOW!)

If these two ever get me willing to buy seeds from them, I really need a long medical timeout. I have seen the video yesterday, but after 20 seconds looking at this guy I was done!

Simone
Simone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31, 2013   #418
ScottinAtlanta
Tomatovillian™

Hey, I see this comment by a guy Jim Shellenback - isn't he the same guy who was shilling that hyped product Atomic Grow? The Pepper Joe basket gets more nuts every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Shellenback - 3 days ago
"Awsome video, keep up the good work. Tomatoville is a stupid site with stupid people. No one takes any of them seriously"
ScottinAtlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31, 2013   #419
RebelRidin
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
Sure enough, he deleted my response. Funny, at about 1 minute into the video he starts on about censorship.

In my humble opinion, and to keep it short, at the moment Joe's skating on thin ice in the pepper community, my other garden family . He's been in hiding, except in venues where he controls the conversation. This rambling video is his way of diverting attention from his pepper world problems.

BTW, he can delete your responses on his videos but he can't delete the "thumbs up or down" function. Vote please.
I suspect he will delete mine as well.....

Quote:
Dean Slater 2 hours ago
I also this year used some Atomic grow, WOW Good stuff, I recommend this product highly!!!
"

I see all A holes are bringing their bull sh!t to the pee and vinegar party now. You animals are nothing more than lunatics and degenerates.

George

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure."
Thomas Jefferson, 1787
RebelRidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31, 2013   #420
FILMNET
Tomatovillian™

Pepper Joe has people looking at this post he said, so that's why our big members are not writing here.

Tags
carolina reaper , deceitful , dishonest , joe arditi , lies , opinions , penny mohney , penny's tomatoes , pepper joe's , photo theft , reviews , untrustworthy