Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old July 31, 2013   #421
PaulF
Tomatovillian™

I am certainly not a "big" member other than in size, and I don't think I have been part of this thread. This is my reasoning: We have malcontents in our little village and by their ranting and raving and complaining about everything that happens that they are not in charge of or part of, it shows that what they want is to have control of the situation. Deny them control and they internally combust and show exactly what their true colors are.

The common sense folks in town ignore them as much as possible and continue on with good works and friendliness. There are too many good people in the world to pay any attention to the rats of the world. These rats I choose to ignore since what they think or say means absolutely nothing to me. This is not a message to the malcontents, just an explanation of my feelings on the topic of rats.
Old July 31, 2013   #422
Rockporter
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
I am certainly not a "big" member other than in size, and I don't think I have been part of this thread. This is my reasoning: We have malcontents in our little village and by their ranting and raving and complaining about everything that happens that they are not in charge of or part of, it shows that what they want is to have control of the situation. Deny them control and they internally combust and show exactly what their true colors are.

The common sense folks in town ignore them as much as possible and continue on with good works and friendliness. There are too many good people in the world to pay any attention to the rats of the world. These rats I choose to ignore since what they think or say means absolutely nothing to me. This is not a message to the malcontents, just an explanation of my feelings on the topic of rats.
I agree, don't feed the trolls and they will go away from starvation.

~Margaret Atwood~

Rockporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2, 2013   #423
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILMNET View Post
Pepper Joe has people looking at this post he said, so that's why our big members are not writing here.
I'm big only in the sense that if I could stand upright I'd be 5' 10 inches tall and not exactly slim either.

The only reason I'm posting now is b'c someone sent me a link to an Arditi You Tube I hadn't yet seen, and I got permission to post it here.

There are so many wrong statements, presented as facts, some on his other you tubes, but some new ones on this one, at the end especially.

I have no intention of spending time correcting any of them.

Carolyn
Old August 2, 2013   #424
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

[QUOTE=ScottinAtlanta;367660]Hey, I see this comment by a guy Jim Shellenback - isn't he the same guy who was shilling that hyped product Atomic Grow? The Pepper Joe basket gets more nuts every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Shellenbeck - 3 days ago
"Awsome video, keep up the good work. Tomatoville is a stupid site with stupid people. No one takes any of them seriously"
I first came across the AtomicGrow thread when I was new to T-Ville and had such a good time watching Mischka skillfully handle this Shellenback character. What a hoot that thread is! I knew at the time Mischka was my hero!
Sun City Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2, 2013   #425
Tania
Tomatovillian™

These videos are ridiculous. It is beyond me why a person would do what they do, posting these videos. What a waste of energy and a load of negativity.

Besides, what strikes me so odd is when a 'successful family seed business' has so much time on their hands at this time of the year to waste on something not related to seed growing and general gardening chores.

I know many of us, who are seed saving, are extremely busy right now. And we know where our priorities are!

Tatiana

Tatiana's TOMATObase
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2, 2013   #426
peebee
Tomatovillian™

Well it is obvious that sadly, this man has mental health issues; I suspected it from the very beginning as it is all too common these days and I have witnessed meltdowns like this firsthand. They exhibit paranoia, denial and unreasonable behavior that often manifests itself in rage and rantings.
May he find the way to appropriate treatment and medications in order to find peace one day...
peebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2, 2013   #427
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee View Post
Well it is obvious that sadly, this man has mental health issues; I suspected it from the very beginning as it is all too common these days and I have witnessed meltdowns like this firsthand. They exhibit paranoia, denial and unreasonable behavior that often manifests itself in rage and rantings.
May he find the way to appropriate treatment and medications in order to find peace one day...
This adolescent and acting out behavior is also typical in people who have spent a life time abusing drugs/alcohol.
Sun City Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2, 2013   #428
FILMNET
Tomatovillian™

"The Jew Congressman up there in Boston",

What a Bigot for sure, also a mental case for sure!

Last edited by FILMNET; August 2, 2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Nutcase
FILMNET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2, 2013   #429
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILMNET View Post
"The Jew Congressman up there in Boston",

What a Bigot for sure, also a mental case for sure!
Yeah, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that. It's disgusting.

Marsha
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3, 2013   #430
mecktom
Tomatovillian™

I taught the 6th grade for 38 years......this guy reminds me of the kids who were totally spoiled and never told "no" by their parents. He is acting like a child and not an adult.

T'Ville is wonderful site. I visit several times a day...probably more....always find something interesting. Thank you to those people who make this available.
mecktom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3, 2013   #431
edweather
Tomatovillian™

Wow, I watched about 30 seconds of the previous video and said to myself, "With a couple more gold chains he could get away with saying, 'yous guys.' " Now after watching a piece of the latest, I'm convinced that dreams really can come true. Yes, so sad I just have to laugh. Did he mention putting the Tin Man on the case because he has no heart?
Old August 3, 2013   #432
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

Just another stupid video tucked away with the rest of the untold millions of stupid videos on youtube.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3, 2013   #433
travis
Tomatovillian™

Worth, I actually found the Sinatra Tribute video strangely entertaining, up until the "jew congressman" shock line. All in all, sort of a Here Comes Joisey Boo Boo reality show trailer. But yes, the production would've benefited by the addition of a cameo appearance by a few of his Hawaiian pattern silk shirted, tattooed greaseball cohorts.
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4, 2013   #434
greentiger87
Tomatovillian™

Let's not stoop to his level... his actions/words speak for themselves.
greentiger87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4, 2013   #435
Father'sDaughter
Tomatovillian™

I just read that there are now 13,000 members here. This forum alone could cause his video's to go viral, as he so proudly proclaims they will. I know I'm done clicking on links to his videos. I've seen more than I need to.
Father'sDaughter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carolina reaper , deceitful , dishonest , joe arditi , lies , opinions , penny mohney , penny's tomatoes , pepper joe's , photo theft , reviews , untrustworthy