Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for environmentally-friendly alternatives to replace synthetic chemicals and fertilizers.

Old March 17, 2012   #76
FILMNET
Tomatovillian™

I posted my garden photos on there Facebook page last spring, they sent me a nice box with a bag of each fertilizer, They have the foliar feeding one, GrowTone now i use it on the plants inside this winter.
FILMNET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #77
Dutch
Tomatovillian™

Gro-tone
Not OMRI? Why not, it looks like it could or should be?
http://www.espoma.com/p_consumer/gro_tone.html

Dutch
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #78
Defiant20
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by janezee View Post
How long did it take for it to come to you? I ordered a week ago, they removed the money from my account, and I'm still waiting for my order to be shipped.
Mine took a little over a week via fed-ex. They should have e-mailed you a tracking number you can see when you should expect arrival. I had no problems with my order.

Last edited by Defiant20; March 17, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
Defiant20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #79
jamserg
Tomatovillian™

ordered on 3-14, got shipped email on 3-16 with estimated delivery on 3-20
jamserg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #80
rnewste
Tomatovillian™

My remaining 11 bags of Espoma Dolomite Line arrived yesterday. Ozobo definitely has some work to do on their Website with erroneous information, missing case size quantity, and so forth. They certainly are not going to be making any money having to do double shipments, etc. so hopefully, the owners will get their act together and straighten out all of the Site's confusion.

Hope so, as I would like to be a long term customer at the flat $4.95 shipping charge. In summary, I had 84 pounds of fertilizers and lime delivered to California for a mere $4.95. I wonder what it truly cost them with FedEx for the actual shipment(s).

Raybo
rnewste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #81
desertlzbn
Tomatovillian™

sometimes they have a deal worked out that all they pay is the 4.95 to fed ex if they only use fed ex. I know WOOT has that deal.
desertlzbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #82
natural
Tomatovillian™

I just tried to place an order and the 20lb bag is now out of stock. Ugh! Should not have waited this long to order!
natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #83
geeboss
Tomatovillian™

I ordered my Tomato Tone on 3/8 received conformation that it shipped on 3/13 and had the package on my door step on the 3/14 when I got home from work. As indicated above the package was shipping from Pittston, PA to Fairfax, VA
geeboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #84
janezee
Tomatovillian™

Thanks for all the information on shipping. I got an order tracking number that referred me to my account page, and that said that it had been sent to shipping a week ago. Nothing since. So, I have high hopes for Monday.

j
janezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #85
RobinB
Tomatovillian™

I ordered last Saturday, March 10. So far, I have not gotten anything but an order confirmation which came immediately after I ordered. The account page just says "To Warehouse" under order status. Hmmmm. I'll have to call on Monday to see what's up.
RobinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18, 2012   #86
janezee
Tomatovillian™

Robin,
me, too. Exactly.
Me, too.
janezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19, 2012   #87
linuxman51
Tomatovillian™

I haven't gotten anything but a "to warehouse" under order status. I placed my order on the 8th. Thought I was going to be ahead of the game on this one, now it's looking more and more like I'll be brushing up against my deadline. I'm hoping to have the new garden more or less serviceable in the next ~week and a half, as I'll be up against the plants needing to be set out or transplanted.

dadblammit haha
2003 Evo VIII, ams 35r, cams, etc. 440awhp, fun DD 11.6@123mph
linuxman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19, 2012   #88
mark deschak
Tomatovillian™

Hello again. I ordered 3 bags of Tomato Tone from Ozbo on 3/14 and I found them on my porch on 3/16; they came in just under 48 hours time. Very impressive!
mark deschak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2012   #89
DogsandDirt
Tomatovillian™

Default Bio-tone then Tomato-tone?

I also ordered Tomato-tone, Garden-tone, and Bio-tone from Ozbo. I was concerned at first since the shipping notification indicated only 51 lbs of product and I ordered more than that. An e-mail was quickly answered by them with the tracking numbers of the other 2 boxes. They arrived in less than a week after the order. My dogs were almost as excited as I was. Does anyone elses' dogs love this stuff? Mine will eat the potting mix just to eat the fertilizer

I have 10 large traditional containers (not SWT) with tomatoes growing in them. I added Bio-tone to them at planting. When do I switch to the Tomato-tone?
DogsandDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2012   #90
FarmerShawn
Tomatovillian™

I ordered two twenty pound pkgs of Tomato Tone last week and received it, I think, in three or four days. Thanks for the tip, and I hope those who are waiting have as good luck with them as I have had!