Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old January 28, 2011   #46
shlacm
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
Tania, you beat me to it.

And I just checked and now do have access, which I haven't had up to now.

And I hope you're getting a very clear picture of how many folks depend on your website. So kudos to you and all the hard work you've put in maintining the website, updating seed sources, adding new pages, growing not just tomatoes but other things as well, processing the seeds of all, selling your tomato seeds, packing them up, sending them out, well, sometimes I wonder how you do it all while still working.

And now I can go to bed b'c we now have access to your website.
Ditto!!! Just thinking about all the work and commitment and generosity makes me want to place another seed order!!!
shlacm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28, 2011   #47
Tania
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneoftheEarls View Post
I got in this morning but I have a question on Cleota Pink, the box says red and RL, descriptions say pink and PL.
that was a 'cut-and-paste' error - all fixed now. Cleota Pink is pink.

Tatiana's TOMATObase
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28, 2011   #48
erlyberd
Tomatovillian™

Tatiana, Here is the copy of the error. I'm using Internet Explorer on an old gateway. Its something to do with my machine for sure. Thanks so much for the thoughts.The requested URL could not be retrieved--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The following error was encountered: The request was rejected because it was connecting to anunauthorized HTTP port. Please contact your network administrator.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Generated Sat, 29 Jan 2011 04:25:09 GMT by (Application and Content Networking System Software
erlyberd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28, 2011   #49
Tania
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlyberd View Post
Tatiana, Here is the copy of the error. I'm using Internet Explorer on an old gateway. Its something to do with my machine for sure. Thanks so much for the thoughts.The requested URL could not be retrieved--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The following error was encountered: The request was rejected because it was connecting to anunauthorized HTTP port. Please contact your network administrator.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Generated Sat, 29 Jan 2011 04:25:09 GMT by (Application and Content Networking System Software

Can you try the following?

- Go to http://proxify.com/
- Uncheck 'Remove all scripts' checkbox
- type http://tatianastomatobase.com in the text box there and click 'Proxify' button.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Tatiana's TOMATObase

Last edited by Tania; January 29, 2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: changed to proxify.com (a better proxy)
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29, 2011   #50
erlyberd
Tomatovillian™

T, Idid exactly what you asked and I'm back! I don't know how to thank you! Works perfectly now! I felt rather lost without your site for quite some time. Somehow my old bookmark does'nt work but I fixed that in a hurry. You truely are my tomatoe God! As always, keep up the good work! I'm feel honored!Rick
erlyberd is offline   Reply With Quote