Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old May 7, 2006   #1
Jonesey1
Tomatovillian™

Default A friend's plants.

These plants belong to a friend of mine who lives next
door to my uncle. They have been in the ground 7
weeks. He plants 2 or 3 plants to a cage and they usually grow out the top of the 10' cages . The three biggest rows are all Campbells, he usually just gets what ever the feed store has. i gave him some i grew from seed. Giant Oxheart, Big Rainbow,Cherokee Purple,Black Krim, Zapotec Pink Ribbed , Thessaloniki and Giant Belgium. I am not sure if he knows Campbells are determinates, he usually grow Indeterminates. The plants i gave him are the smaller ones on the left. He has had them in the ground about 4 weeks. The giant belgium was really small when i gave it to him it, had never even been potted up. it was leggy and skinny. They were two of them but one didn't make it. it is closest to the front behind the post, I would have gotten a better picture but i was in a hurry. I have been trying to copy his success.
Jonesey1 is offline   Reply With Quote