Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old October 29, 2017   #31
gssgarden
Tomatovillian™

'I can do something about it so it will never happen again, as in permanently.'

Again, I only ask because this was directed at me, from you, over a meaningless post. Not TWO by the poster above. Yet nothing is done OR said...like a warning.

This will be my last post about all of this. This is turning into a waste of time.
gssgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29, 2017   #32
imp
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by gssgarden View Post
Please clarify, someone suggesting to shove a pipe up my a## is not rude and disgusting? Do you not feel, as a moderator, that that post, or posts, need to be removed and said poster reprimanded?
I sure do and I'm sure many other feel the same.

As a moderator, I'm thinking you can have the power to get that done. Is it because you don't like me the reason for it staying there for days?

I'm confused. If I directed anything like that towards you, WHICH I HAVEN'T, those posts would disappear quite quickly.

We have seen posts like those, and not as harsh removed before. Plenty of times over the years.

You say you have no friends who post things like that, but the poster claims to be your friend as well. Hmmm..

IF you are so concerned about "rude and disgusting", why hide behind a PM to me? Why not have the nerve to post that content publicly, attacking both Carolyn and myself? Or do you only vilify, curse and smear others behind the scenes? I had the nerve to state what I thought openly <shrug> and am only an old lady. Surely, you..... <smile, well, perhaps not>

I find Shakespeare appropriate here, I think.

“A coward dies a thousand times before his death,but the valiant taste of death but once."

I DO find it most highly ironic you are appealing to Carolyn,to punish me for defending her due to your continued ugliness to her.

Oh, as a side note, you might want to try spell checker, though I am not sure it would help with all the words you used.
imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29, 2017   #33
gssgarden
Tomatovillian™

Give me your examples of me being ugly to her!!
Old October 29, 2017   #34
gssgarden
Tomatovillian™

You know what Imp, just shut up!

You're the one who got ugly, foul, and disgusting! Proof is in your posts.

Just go away!
Old October 29, 2017   #35
imp
Tomatovillian™

Ahh, so you are not willing to post the things you PM'd me with? Not willing to say things in public, just hiding in PMs.

That's funny.
imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29, 2017   #36
MissS
Tomatovillian™

gssgarden, I must say that I have seen you be rude to Carolyn in at the least 4 other threads, perhaps more. You are known to be harassing her and it is sad, and often saying Me, me, me. She is our Global Moderator, an elderly person, a woman and very, very knowledgeable about tomatoes, yet you disrespect her. Tomatoville is Carolyn's life. She is so very devoted to this place. She is stuck in a house and can not leave. This is all that she has. Carolyn deserves our respect. Tomatoville is far more about Carolyn than you or me. Why have you no respect for her? Why can't you understand this? You first insulted Carolyn in this thread. Imp stood up for her. Now it is you asking Carolyn to protect you from imp. You started this.... yet you want everyone else to be accountable.

It makes no sense...
Old October 29, 2017   #37
gssgarden
Tomatovillian™

I would like to see fairness. I get threatened by Carolyn, insulted by Imp and her disgusting words, and yet nothing. I don't need or am I asking for 'protection'. I'm a big boy, I can handle myself thank you!
A Global Moderator SHOULD have removed Imp's post. You think it's ok to suggest such actions? You don't agree? If my simple 6 words were such an insult, which I don't think they were, then why weren't they removed as well?
I GUARANTEE if I suggested to you 3 to put a pipe up your a** and suggest your head was up there, I'd be suspended from this site. And rightfully so! So don't think for a second that those comments are as bad as ' You have a book? Who knew'? C'mon now!!!!!
Old October 29, 2017   #38
MissS
Tomatovillian™

Sigh.......
Old October 30, 2017   #39
Sun City Linda
Tomatovillian™

M and Carolyn go WAY back, and it is, afterall Ms site and he can pick whom ever he wishes to be global moderator and enforce or not enforce whatever rules he wishes. Its a comment on a forum. It wont kill you.

Last edited by Sun City Linda; October 30, 2017 at 12:57 AM. Reason: sp
Sun City Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2018   #40
Jan Adam
Tomatovillian™

I think Purple Price and Purple Prince are the same cultivar. If so, I can share some seeds of Purple Prince. We like them very much for their taste, just outstanding. Indeterminate, require pruning and stacking. Require regular watering otherwise crack often. Relatively early. Just few days after Early Girl.

Jan
Jan Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2018   #41
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Adam View Post
I think Purple Price and Purple Prince are the same cultivar. If so, I can share some seeds of Purple Prince. We like them very much for their taste, just outstanding. Indeterminate, require pruning and stacking. Require regular watering otherwise crack often. Relatively early. Just few days after Early Girl.

Jan
Please the link in post #16, for they are not the same variety.

Hope that helps,

Carolyn