Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

MAGTAG™ event information and discussion forum. Mid-Atlantic Growers Tomato Appreciation Group

Old June 1, 2010   #16
geeboss
Tomatovillian™

Christine

If you would like to try something Orange I've got a couple of KBX's. one in 1/2 gal jug the other one in a 2 gal grow bag that you could have. And I might have a small seedling of Yellow Submarine for something Yellow.

George

Last edited by geeboss; June 1, 2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old June 1, 2010   #17
cdbva
Tomatovillian™

>>Snow White is good but it seems variable. My experience is that it was amazing early but became bland later... The real suprise is that we have never had a Cherokee Purple at its best at MAGTAG. My guess is that since it is an early variaty (or so it seems) it is always past due by MAGTAG.

Interesting. Maybe that's what happened with my CP. It was fabulous early on, but by MAGTAG it was just... less fabulous.

>>As far as MORX goes I am growing the F2's but no F1s so it will not be there officially unless the growout produces a replica. I only have about 18 in the grow out but if I get one that is either the same as MORX or green-when-ripe I will save it and bring it.

I hope a nice Sophia's Emerald emerges, even if no Morx materializes.

George, I would love a KBX.

Christine