Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

MAGTAG™ event information and discussion forum. Mid-Atlantic Growers Tomato Appreciation Group

Old August 19, 2012   #1
hank
Tomatovillian™

Default Thank You Cecilia!

You organized a wonderful event and then entertained us! We didn't know that you had such talent. Great food, great people, great tomatoes. We always leave saying we are sure we will bring the winning tomato next year, but our tomatoes never cooperate. Thanks again for giving us something to look forward to all year. Cheryll
Old August 19, 2012   #2
gladgourd
Tomatovillian™

Cecelia,

Thanks for putting this fun event together. You and your family put a lot of work into it and it showed. You all did a great job.

I don't know how you do it, but the BLTs always taste much better at MAGTAG.

Your musical talents were an added treat. Wonder what you will sing next year?

Thanks again!

Gladys
Old August 19, 2012   #3
rsrb
Tomatovillian™

Default many thanks

to Cecilia, Dave, Greg and family and everyone else who worked so hard to make MAGTAG memorable and delicious. It was my first time but I plan to return. The variety of tomatoes and growers was awe inspiring, and it was so kind of you-all to be so friendly and welcoming. Of course I hope my plants will shape up, that the weather will cooperate, and most of all, that the bugs and critters who seem to love feasting on my plants and unripe tomatoes will find sustenance elsewhere. It was great meeting all of you yesterday and I really enjoyed all aspects of the gathering.
best, Rose
Old August 21, 2012   #4
Cecilia_MD7a
MAGTAG™ Coordinator

Give credit where credit is due! Greg (and his kids) played a huge part in making MAGTAG VII a success. I'll post photos when I get a free moment.
Old September 18, 2012   #5
hank
Tomatovillian™

Ya know, it's the families. Cheryll and I brought two dear friends, Tom and Sandy, to celebrate this event and the main talking point was the people involved, not the tomatoes. Hank