Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

MAGTAG™ event information and discussion forum. Mid-Atlantic Growers Tomato Appreciation Group

Old July 31, 2013   #1
hank
Tomatovillian™

Default My BLT

started with a layer of bacon on white bread then covered with about a 3/8" slice of Black Krim tomato which didn't quite cover the project so I had to use another full slice to finish the job covering most of the bottom layer with two slices. Not sure what the "L" means in BLT so I ignored it. Put an appropriate amount of Hellmans mayo on the top bread. Ah, I did apply a bit of salt and pepper, also. Besides the sandwich my tomatoes have been coming along nicely. Have missed you all and hoped you might talk about your crop. I have 500 plants for PYO with some interesting varieties. They sit in front of the corn maze which is next to a 5 acre pumpkin patch. The corn maze is 3 acres with Linus smiling and his arms raised. A great pumpkin is next to him. Our PYO sweet corn field opens Saturday. Son Brian has a great crop of black berries and brother Bill is selling PYO peaches. Back to the sandwich, I am becoming a fan of Black Krim. Thanks Christine, or is it Christina? Hank