Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23, 2017   #1
My Foot Smells
Tomatovillian™

Default 7-22-17

things are starting to slow down with the high heat, but tons of peppers (not pictured) and other. I eat peppers fresh every day and don't like to leave them on the counter. had a couple ppl get some, and the birds/critters? have been busy. the heat? maybe busted a few, as they looked like popped ballons on the vine. watered heavily yesterday, but down to about 12 good plants (out of 23) that are still truckin'. temps expected to loom large for probably next six weeks, 77 this morning with 95 humidity and high around 97. also been hitting some of the outdoor clearance sales as stores make room for back to school. wifey and i worked until about 1230 yesterday before making shade. frozen bahama mamas, premixed bacardi mixer, were rather tasty - beat the mojito lime mix hands down. have to finish some mowing this morning and burn the fire pit gatherings. hanging baskets are gathered underneath shade tree on the ground - can't water buckets and baskets enough in the heat. probably make a small batch of salsa today, but trying to keep the house cool too.
My Foot Smells is offline   Reply With Quote