Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5, 2012   #11
Crandrew
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakelady View Post
Did you try the Bloody Butchers yet? I have a plant down at the lakeside garden, in the shade producing like crazy (wonder what it would do in full sun!). Hope they taste good!

So, um, I know people do have trolls in their gardens.....but what do they actually "do"? lol
A few posts up there is a picture of a few blushing Bloody Butchers I picked. I haven't tasted them yet but I'm sure in a few days they will be good to go,
I also hope they are good.

The plant has exhibited really nice growth and good yield. Although I believe it has been infected with some virus or disease so we'll see how long it lasts.

I'm pretty sure Babice layed out the purpose of gnomes out nicely for us.

My gnome is called Fancy Pants Geronimo! He loves to cook fresh gnome meals from garden scraps. Plays squash semi-competitively and is a Scorpio. His garden use is he wards off offending insects by the smell of his many culinary concoctions. Once a month F.P.G. holds a cupluck, for which each gnome is responsible to bring a cup of their favorite food.
Sadly i haven't seen Hoover around recently but F.P.G told me Hoover had been chasing the guests around yelling something about rabbits following him. Bah who knows, these garden Gnomes are trouble.

Last edited by Crandrew; July 5, 2012 at 01:25 PM.
Crandrew is offline   Reply With Quote