Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old June 24, 2019   #1
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnorrian View Post
I love Mucha. Hope to see the Slav Epic in person one day.
The Slavonic Epic is a truly monumental work that celebrates Slavic reciprocity. I just feel that the reciprocity has disappeared today. This is really a shame. Today, there is a lawsuit, there is still no place where it should be permanently exposed. I feel like it's just money.
Vladimír
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1, 2019   #2
DonDuck
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig46 View Post
The Slavonic Epic is a truly monumental work that celebrates Slavic reciprocity. I just feel that the reciprocity has disappeared today. This is really a shame. Today, there is a lawsuit, there is still no place where it should be permanently exposed. I feel like it's just money.
Vladimír

MrBig46,

My knowledge of the "Slavonic Epic" and the "Slavic reciprocity" is non existent. Could you please suggest a web page which would educate me about it?
DonDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2, 2019   #3
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDuck View Post
MrBig46,

My knowledge of the "Slavonic Epic" and the "Slavic reciprocity" is non existent. Could you please suggest a web page which would educate me about it?
Don,
I found two pages, one in English and the other in Czech (with descriptions of each picture). The one in Czech is better and if you have Google translator, so I recommend this.
¨
https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovansk%C3%A1_epopej

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Slav_Epic

Vladimír
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote