Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Old February 2, 2006   #1
Grub
Tomatovillian™

Default Wes

Pretty straight shot of a perfect Wes heart, absolute tomato art in the palm, but the 10ozer is going to get demolished at breafast on toast. I'll be dreaming off it while the head's on the pillow tonight.
In sickness and health, Grub

[img][/img]
Grub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2, 2006   #2
Tomstrees
Tomatovillian™

wow Grub - thats a great looking tomato - How many varieties you growing down there ? I'm always seeing new varieities with every pic post !!! Oh and also, which digital cam are you using these days ? I'm using a Kodak ~ Tom
Tomstrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2, 2006   #3
Gimme3
Tomatovillian™

Man...))) Grub, i think i might jus be dreamin about it, too, one night here to come..lol That is the essential Perfect Heart, there, worthy of any seed pack cover, or even better...if you can pull another like that in about 11 days, you got the Absolute symbol to bequeath along w/yo Valentine card to the Missus...

Stunning Beauty, there...
Gimme3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2, 2006   #4
Grub
Tomatovillian™

Default Hi Gimme

Hi Gimme,
You are right. There is something beautiful and persuasive about a perfect heart. And there appear to be more coming

But your giant German Red Strawberry would be the way to any lady's heart It sure made me jealous.

I have quite a few GRS but nothing like that beauty.

Tom,
I have about 60-odd plants and about 45-50 varieties. No nearly enough :wink:
Old February 8, 2006   #5
Gimme3
Tomatovillian™

Grub, Thanks to yo inspirations, and a kind Gentleman that i've been fortunate to trade with...Wes is gonna be one of this Season's most anticipated efforts. I love these hearts, for more than 2 reasons...))) Thank YOU...for lightin the Fire... 8)
Old February 8, 2006   #6
Grub
Tomatovillian™

Default Bonus

Glad to see you're inspired, Gimme. But I don't remember trading with yoou. Lol. I will be putting up a Grub's Mystery Green offer in weeks to come, though.

I do like to add all I can when I can. To this end, you might like to know I have discovered that Wes keeps very well on the table. I'm easily getting a week out of them. Even though they were picked ripe they don't go mushy like some pinks or, worse, bicolours.

This way I get to enjoy the eye candy for quite some days before tentatively slipping in the knife, slicing a fillet, and laying the succulent sliver on a slice of something before slipping it into my gushing maw.

Dr Hannibal Lecter would be proud.
(Oooh, that movie makes my skin creep).

Cheers, Grub.
Old February 8, 2006   #7
Gimme3
Tomatovillian™

ROFL....bam....(lol...tryin to avoid talkin like i normally would) Grub...Dr. Hannibal ?...lol.I hate scary or violent movies, myself, i always checkout when that stuff comes on tv. My daughter would tell ya how i smashed up the Pulp fiction tape ...one time, after only 10 minutes of self - induced torture...)))

You are correct and yo memory is Fine...))) but i always keep other folks, jus like i desire myself. We aint never traded. I jus wanted you to know...that pic inspired...)))

Happy Fishin , an Good Eatin towards Health...Friend...)))
Old February 9, 2006   #8
Grub
Tomatovillian™

Default Mail me

Mail me yoour addy and the seeds I flicked off the cutting board into a plastic cup, fermenting as we speak, are yours. :wink:
Old February 10, 2006   #9
Gimme3
Tomatovillian™

Grub, if you talkin bout the seeds from that Beautiful Heart Wes i been longfully gazin at...Shoot Yeah...)))
I need to tell ya...i use a green tomato to make Chacha with, an i really appreciate it , for that. But as far as believin i'd ever really enjoy a natural , Green-when-ripe tomato...nope, it jus aint gone happen. That breed is missin a gene, an i want ALL the genes i got comin to me...)))

Yours to chew on, and ...like that ol Battleship plastic board game....fire away w/new co-ordinates...)))

You an i are definately across one Great Ocean...so...it's fun to launch towards ya, an hear yo reply...)))