Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18, 2006   #1
michael johnson
Tomatovillian™

Default Just found an absolutely delightful new tomato.

I have only just come accross a new tomato- British bred, with an absolutly delightfull taste and texture- salad size, soft smooth texture, the taste is semi-sweet but has a fresh green aftertaste to it, the sort of flavour you get when you first pull out the green stalk and sniff it on realy good tomatoes you get that fresh green smell thats very tomatoey.

Its probably the best tomato I have tried for along time, blood red colour, tall indeterminate, with 8-10 toms per truss,

The name of this variety is ( Triumphant ) and I shall certainly be growing it this year as I am very impressed with it as a whole.,

I shall no doubt have reams of seeds to spare around the end of september time if anyone want to give it a try, please contact me then, I shall probably be putting in a longish seeds trade list around that time too and it will be included in that- I hope.
michael johnson is offline   Reply With Quote