Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Interested in planning your own tomato-tasting event? Post your ideas and/or plans here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5, 2009   #1
Wi-sunflower
Tomatovillian™

Default Wisconsin Tomato Day

I've been holding off announcing this event due to weather delays with planting and keeping things alive. But we finally finished planting everything last week and have been hauling water to keep it alive. Most of the plants look like they will survive.

We are going to have a Tomato Field Day at our farm on Sunday Aug 30, 09. Here is a page at my web site with more info http://knapps-fresh-vegies.netfirms.com/tomato-day.html

The page needs to be updated a bit and I will post more details as things progress and we see how things are maturing.

Hopefully we will be able to check out around 300 varieties, tho some may be a bit late due to the later than normal planting problems.

If you want any more info email me from the link on my site. Also any suggestions on things we can do during the event will be taken into consideration.

Thanks,
Carol
Wi-sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote